NEMA grade GPO-3 glass fiber mat with EN45545 and UL certificate
What is GPO-3 material ?
GPO-3 Sheet is laminated sheet , it is also known as UPGM203 sheet . It is alkali-free fiberglass mat dipped into unsaturated polyester resin and adding aluminium hydroxide as the basic material , then pressed under high temperature into rigid panel as insulating material. It has good electrical property under high humidity and high mechanical property when running in the electrical equipment . It has fine fire retardant property, good arc resistance and tracking resistance. It's widely used in the low voltage and medium voltage electrical industries .
What is feature of GPO-3 material?
1.Meet requirement of UL94 V-0 fire resistance
2.With very nice Comparative Tracking Index , the CTI≥ 600V
3.Excellent heat resistance ,it is F Class
4.Excellent arc resistance ,it can meet 184 second
5.Good impact resistance on mechanical and electrical
6.Good machining properties, it can be punched, drilled, machined and cutting .
7. UL certification
8. ROHS and REACH certified once a year
9. Complete sort, sufficient inventory to meet the different needs of customers
|Hong Cheng Grade||HC-GPO3|
|IEC 893 / EN 60893 Grade||UP GM 203|
|DIN 7735 Grade||HM 2471|
|ANSI (NEMA) Grade NEMA LI-1||GPO-3|
|Items||Test Method||Unit||Typical Values|
|Physical Properties||Color||Visual inspection||----||Red/White/Brown/Grey|
|Specific Gravity||IEC 60893-2:2003||g/cm3||1.95-2.05|
|Mechanical properties||Tensile Strength||IEC 60893-2:2003||Mpa||≥130|
|Compressive strength||IEC 60893-2:2003||≥300|
|Flexural Strength||IEC 60893-2:2003||≥180|
|Impact strength||IEC 60893-2:2003||KJ/m2||≥60|
|Electrical properties||Volume Resistivity||IEC 60093:1980||Ω·m||≥ 1.0 x 1010|
|Surface Resistivity||IEC 60093:1980||Ω||≥ 1.0 x 1012|
|Electric Strength ┴||IEC 60893-2:2003||kV/mm||≥ 12|
|Breakdown Voltage //||IEC 60893-2:2003||kV/25mm||≥ 80|
|Arc Resistance||IEC 61621:1997||sec||≥180|
|PTI Proof Tracking Index PTI||IEC 60893-2:2003||---||≥600|
|Dielectric Constant||IEC 60893-2:2003||---||4.0-5.0|
|tgδ Dissipation Factor||IEC 60893-2:2003||---||≤0.03|
|Thermal properties||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||ASTME 228-11||1/K||≤2x10-5|
|Temperature Index||IEC 60085:2004||℃||155|
|Flame Resistance performance||Oxygen Index||ISO 4589-2:1996||%O2||≥ 30|
|Flame Resistance||IEC 60893-2:2003||---||V-0|
|Toxicant(Emission halogen etc.)||E662||---||
|Other properties||The anti microbial properties of bacteria||G21-G22||---|
What is application of GPO-3 material ?
1. Mounting panels in switch gears , air gap , top cover and bottom cover transformers ;
2. Antenna buses , spacers and Separator system parts ;
3. Power supply , low voltage inverter& Switchgear and uninterruptible power supply etc.
4. Breaker , Safety shutter, security shutters, space liner, clapboard, arc interrupter compartment panels ;
5. Electric motor, Motor armature parts , wedge stator fixed gaskets, shims, carbon brush holder
6. Arc resistant structures, Interrupter cover, arc tube, arc across the board and various central parts
7. Where high heat ,mechanical stability and electrically isolative conditions are needed
8. Phase and end barriers, insulating supports, bus bar supports and mounting panels in switch-gear
9. Insulating and bus bar supports